1. Here I am To Worship – Hillsong Worship. This is one of Hillsong’s favorite gospel songs of all time. It was released in 2003 and has remained among the top gospel music in the industry.
What is the number 1 gospel song?
- I smile / (Kirk Franklin)
- Every praise / (Hezekiah Walker)
- I can only imagine / (Tamela Mann)
- Nobody greater / (VaShawn Mitchell)
- I want to say thank You / (Lisa Page Brooks feat. Royal Priesthood)
- Still able / (James Fortune & FIYA)
- I won’t go back / (William McDowell)
- The gift / (Donald Lawrence & Co.)
What is the best gospel song of all time?
The Best Gospel Songs Ever
- We’ll Understand It Better By And By.
- When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder.
- Whispering Hope.
- Why Me? (Why Me, Lord?)
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken.
- Wings Of A Dove.
- Wonderful Grace Of Jesus.
- Written In Red.
Which is the most popular gospel?
Spirituals & Gospel: The Most Famous Gospel Songs
- Oh My LordMahalia Jackson.
- Go Down MosesSammy Price & the Blues Singers.
- Moan, You MoanersBessie Smith.
- Going Back with JesusHeavenly Gospel Singers.
- The Prodigal SonGolden Eagle Gospel Singers.
- He Never Said a Mumblin’ WordThe Golden Gate Quartet.
Who is the greatest gospel singer of all time?
Mahalia Jackson, known as “The World’s Greatest Gospel Singer,” she was a civil rights activist, Gospel’s first international million-selling artist s (during the era of 45’s) and one of the most gifted contraltos to ever sing a note of praise.
Who is the best female gospel singer?
Several of the Winans women are considered among the top female gospel singers in the world – and possibly of all time. The family includes CeCe Winans and Vickie Winans. They’re listed separately here, but they often collaborate.
Which gospel should I read?
The best order to read the Gospels in the New Testament is to start with the Gospel of Mark. Mark covers all the essentials of the life of Jesus but does not require as much historical or theological background knowledge as the other Gospels. It is also the shortest of the Gospels.
What is the most listened to worship song?
2019 Top 10 Most Popular Worship Songs In Churches
- Great Are You Lord, All Sons & Daughters.
- Who You Say I Am, Hillsong Worship.
- How Great is Our God, Chris Tomlin.
- Good, Good Father, Chris Tomlin.
- In Christ Alone, Stuart Townend, Brian Getty, Kristian Stanfill, Passion.
- Living Hope, Phil Wickham.
Who is the most famous black gospel singer?
The undisputed Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin started her legendary career singing gospel at new Bethel Baptist Church in Detroit and the influence of those years never truly left her music.
Who is the biggest selling gospel artist of all time?
CeCe Winans, known as the greatest gospel artist of the time, is the best-selling and most-awarded gospel artist of all time. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and has 17 million record sales certified by RIAA, and over 19 million estimated in total sales as a solo artist.