Social media and the internet at large are the new workplace water coolers, or neighborhood block parties. … The great thing is, you can share simple messages about Jesus Christ or his teachings and church in many different ways online, especially on the various Social Media platforms.
A more personal way to share the gospel and invite your friends to learn more is through social media. … The Internet and social media are tools the Lord has given us to live His commandment that the gospel be taken to the “uttermost parts of the earth.” They make sharing the gospel so easy; anyone can do it.
How to Share the Gospel On Social Media:
- Share videos from preachers who post sermon clips on social media. …
- Post a beautiful image to your story, then add worship music and a scripture to it. …
- Reveal the ups and downs of your journey with Jesus.
Extend invitations in a normal and natural way. Stay with the following principles: love God; love your neighbor; and believe, love, do. Share with people why Jesus Christ and His Church are important to you. Invite them to come and see.
How do you share the gospel?
- Draw on your strengths.
- Listen well, and meet people where they are.
- Consider your cultural context.
- Be ready to learn something new about the gospel yourself.
- Treat other cultures and faith traditions with respect.
- Share the gospel with other Christians, too.
How do you get to heaven?
You might think that all you have to do is be a good person, go to church, or help others. However, the Bible teaches that the only way to get to heaven is by becoming a Christian, which you do by accepting Jesus as your Savior.
How do I spread the gospel to my friends?
Choose greeting cards with kind bible verses. This is an easy (and unassuming) way to share your faith during the holidays. If friends choose to discuss the verse with you, extend an invitation to your church’s next Sunday service. Social media can be a great platform for sharing your beliefs.
What is the best way to spread the gospel?
How to Spread the Word of God
- 1 Carry your Bible with you everywhere.
- 2 Wear clothing or jewelry that advertises your faith.
- 3 Be open about your faith.
- 4 Share faith-based movies, music, and books with your friends.
- 5 Share your salvation story with others.
- 6 Post verses on social media.
- 7 Hand out Bibles to others.
How can I spread the word of God online?
The Gospel and Social Media: 10 Tips for Spreading the Good Word on the Web
- Translate church teaching. …
- Avoid church speak. …
- Use images, as Jesus did. …
- Understand that social media is social. …
- Social media sometimes calls for a suit of armor.
What does spreading the gospel mean?
“Gospel” is an OE word meaning “good news”. It was first used to describe the teachings of Christianity (“Evangelium” in Latin). In a commercial context, “spreading the gospel” means promoting the benefits of a product or service.
It’s easy to start posting things on social media to gain others’ approval, but the Bible tells us that if we are focused on pleasing others, we would not be servants of Christ.